Items in this catalogue which are eligible for VAT Relief have an option that allows you to choose not to pay VAT. You can only claim VAT Relief if you are chronically sick and/or disabled. It is your responsibility to make the correct choice.
Declaration For Relief From VAT
If you are wish to claim VAT relief, please complete this declaration and return it with your order form and payment, by post or by fax. Please follow the guidelines below when completing your order:
Items marked '*' in the catalogue are NOT eligible for VAT relief.
- On the 'Payment Method' of the checkout, please specify your requirement for VAT relief in the textbox at the bottom.
- Download and fill the VAT Relief Declaration form by clicking here:
Right-click the link and select 'Save Target As'/'Save Link As' (depending on your browser) to save it on your computer.
If you have difficulty opening the file, please ensure you have installed the latest Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader from the Adobe Website
- After completing the form, please return it to us via post, fax or email. All these details can be found on the left of the page.
- Once we have your completed form and payment, we will then dispatch the item(s) to you.
- If we do not receive your form within five working days, your order will be processed at the VAT inclusive price.
Note: There are severe penalties for making a false declaration.
71 New Road Side
Tel 0113 258 8888
Fax 0113 259 1973
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
10am - 12.30pm Saturday