The Anabox weekly pill box is great for users of all ages. It is designed for easy handling and to contain a full week’s supply of medication with easy identification of the days of the week and of the times of the day. Features
• The outer case is designed so that dispensers are easily detached and replaced. If it is held upside down the dispensers will not fall out.
• A medication chart is attached to the bottom of the case with space to write the patients name medication notes and details of exactly when to take the tablets.
• Dispensers are tilted in the case so they can be viewed at a glance. This facilitates checks as to whether a tablet has been taken or forgotten.
• There are five compartments per dispenser with a larger one for the morning when most medication is taken. This also helps those with visual impairments ensure the dispenser is the right way round.
• A unique lid guiding mechanism aids quick and simple re-filling and retrieval of medication. Lids can be slid aside or clicked open or closed as necessary.
• Small bumps on the back of the dispenser help to prevent the box from sliding out the hand.
• Semi-circle shaped boxes means they are easy to retrieve have large volume and are simple to clean. They feature large clear printed labels: morning noon evening night and as required.
• The dispensers are made from high quality material and are dishwasher safe.
• Available in three colours
09 120 8073 White
09 120 8081 Blue
09 120 8099 Rainbow